All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.04
- AU $46.00Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect Christmas stocking filler for fans of the Bear of Little Brain. It's a very swy day in the Hundred Acre Wood, and Pooh Bear realises that some of the other animals might be swed in to their houses. With the help of Piglet, he determines to help all of the other animals clear the sw away - and then it's time for a Little Something! After all that, there's just eugh time for Christopher Robin to show them all how to make a swman. A marvellous Christmas adventure with Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and the rest of the gang that will make children feel all warm inside - while it's cold outside. Also look out for: The Winnie-the-Pooh Winter Collection of Stories and Poems; Winnie-the-Pooh's Swy Day; Winnie-the-Pooh's Christmas Letters. The nation's favourite teddy bear has been delighting generations of children for 90 years. Milne's classic children's stories - featuring Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Christopher Robin and, of course, Pooh himself - are both heart-warming and funny, teaching lessons of friendship and reflecting the power of a child's imagination like other story before or since. Pooh ranks alongside other beloved characters such as Paddington Bear, and Peter Rabbit as an essential part of our literary heritage. Whether you're 5 or 55, Pooh is the bear for all ages.
- Author BiographyA.A. Milne is quite simply one of the most famous children's authors of all time. He created Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Kanga and Roo based on the real nursery toys played with by his son, Christopher Robin. And those characters not only became the stars of his classic children's books, Winnie-the-Pooh and The House at Pooh Corner, and his poetry for children, they have also been adapted for film, TV and the stage. Through his writings for Punch magazine, A.A. Milne met E.H. Shepard. Shepard went on to draw the original illustrations to accompany Milne's classics, earning him the name the man who drew Pooh .
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width150 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Grey
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.