All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionMore than half of new businesses fail within five years, and many of those that endure can't seem to bridge the gulf between 'just surviving' and true success. If you want to beat the odds, then your business will need 'Winning Credibility'. This book is a practical 'how-to' guide for overcoming the hurdles that all entrepreneurs face when starting and growing a business. Serial entrepreneurs Matthew Michalewicz and Zbigniew Michalewicz provide countless 'out-of-the-box' solutions. Explained in simple and easy-to-understand terms, the credibility-building principles in this book can give your business a winning edge.
- Author(s)Matthew Michalewicz,Z. Michalewicz
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOrmond
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHybrid Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.