All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe text combines a review of the basics of argument theory with an application of those theories to the four-team style of debate, and recommends strategies and tactics for successful debating. Winning Debates provides a coherent, useful vision of debating that will encourage discussion, disagreement, and experimentation from Worlds-style debaters around the globe.
- Author BiographySteven Johnson is an associate professor and director of debate at the University of Alaska, Anchorage. He was first president of the National Parliamentary Debate Association, the largest intercollegiate debating organization in the United States. Active in international debating, he has served as secretary for the World Universities Debating Council and has coached teams to success in national and international competition.
- Author(s)Steven Johnson
- PublisherInternational Debate Education Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Debate Education Association
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.