All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinning Grants offers an accessible approach to the grant-writing process. Now in its fourth edition, this new book redefines the proven step-by-step framework to incorporate significant changes that have taken place in the grantseeking landscape since the third edition was published in 2008. It features information on the role of techlogy (more foundations are going paperless and conducting application submissions via online websites); the explosive growth of dor advised funds the differences in approach between new projects and existing/continuing projects; and techniques for submitting grant proposals to larger foundations versus smaller foundations.
- Author BiographyTori O'Neal-McElrath is the director of institutional advancement at the Center for Community Change, a national organization founded in 1968 to build the power and capacity of low-income people, especially low-income people of color, to have a significant impact in improving their communities and the policies and institutions that affect their lives.
- Author(s)Mim Carlson,Tori O'Neal McElrath
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Guidebook Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight348 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.