All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionWeek after week, they sit in church . . . alone. They are the spiritually mismatched, those who are committed to a spouse who does t share their faith. Feeling abandoned by their spouse and forgotten by their church, they live out their faith in survival mode, guarding the spiritual flame yet never feeling free to share it. But God wants them to thrive--t just survive. <i>Winning Him Without Words</i> presents ten Christ centered keys to thriving in a spiritual mismatch. Readers are encouraged to commit to Christian community, to release their spouse to God's capable hands, to find peace in their relationships with Christ and with their spouse, to continue their pursuit of a growing faith, and to love their spouse with fresh enthusiasm. God wants every marriage to exude peace and love, and <i>Winning Him Without Words</i> empowers readers to create that environment in their homes and thrive as God works. Winning Him Without Words was the recipient of the Nonfiction Book of 2011 Award from the San Diego Christian Writers Guild, one of the largest Christian writers group in the United States.
- Author Biography<b>Lynn Donovan</b> writes for the online ministry she founded in 2006, Spiritually Unequal Marriage. She is a popular Bible study leader and national speaker who dispels the myths women believe about love and marriage and points them to the freedom that is theirs through a living relationship with Christ. She lives in Temecula, California, with her husband, Mike. <b>Dineen Miller</b> believes her years as a youth counselor, a Stephen Minister, a women's ministry leader, and a small group leader fuel her desire to ignite the souls of others through words of truth. She's also a C.L.A.S.S. Communicator and has been featured on the Moody Radio Network, <i>Focus on the Family</i>, and <i>FamilyLife Today</i>. She lives in the Bay Area with her husband. They have two daughters and a son-in-law. Dineen is author of <i>The Soul Saver</i>.
- Author(s)Dineen Miller,Lynn Donovan
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.