All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionTo be a winner in sales, you must be able to close the deal effectively. It's that simple. You can look good, sound good, work well with people, and kw your product inside out, but if you can't close the sale-it's meaningless. Apply Larry Krakow's 20-plus years of successful selling experiences, recommendations of other successful professionals, and the sales meeting scene of the classic film Glengarry Glen Ross as a springboard to discover specific closing techniques to help you clinch your contracts more effectively and more often. Larry's anecdotes, instructions, and illustrations-including clear-cut phrasing and methodology for closing-will steer you to success time and time again. Learn to seal the deals of your life and advance your income to the next level with finesse, confidence, and integrity. Take control of your destiny. Take care of yourself and others--your loved ones, your clients, and your community.Listen to Larry and follow his lead to achieve Winning Salesmanship the Krakow way.
- Author BiographyA native of Silver Spring, Maryland, Larry Krakow left the United States as a young man to fight for Israel in the elite Golani Brigade. After returning home, Larry spent years crafting to become the master closer he is today. Currently living in Delray Beach, Florida with his family, Larry practices winning salesmanship in South Florida.
- Author(s)Larry Krakow
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.