All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing redundancy many people are lost in a career transition maze and face an emotional roller coaster of a journey. Even those who are highly motivated may find it difficult to kw which way to turn. As a result many people adopt a scattergun approach without any real focus or succumb to transition paralysis. In this superbly practical book, career coach Steve Preston shows you how to beat post-redundancy blues or tackle any career change with a process to navigate your way to a brighter future in six simple steps. Written with passion and energy, whether you are a 'mid-lifer, 'quarter lifer' or in your 'third age', Winning through Redundancy is packed with energizing exercises to unlock your true potential and boost your self-confidence. There are a host of real life case studies to inspire and a mixture of pragmatic advice and self coaching to help you achieve a successful outcome, ending up doing work you love and leading a fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyRecognised as 'The Career Catalyst', Steve has transformed the lives and careers of thousands of people at all levels and at different stages of their careers, across many business sectors. An accredited, expert career coach he is passionate about helping people unlock their potential and thrives on sharing his knowledge and experience to inspire people to follow their passions. In addition to his breakthrough coaching, innovative online programmes and audio books, he runs unique Masterclasses to help people work through options for a career change and also to develop a portfolio career and a different working lifestyle. His company SMP Solutions (Career & People Development) Ltd also provides quality outplacement programmes for organisations laying off staff. Steve has written numerous articles for his blogs, trade journals, career and personal development websites in the UK and US and is an established speaker and keynote at high profile career events, conferences and professional associations.
- Author(s)Steve Preston
- PublisherBalloon View Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNewchurch
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBalloon View Ltd
- Content Note25 illustrations plus numerous diagrams
- Weight200 g
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tara Winona
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.