All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to sell more online - this book is for you. Written by an online copywriter, Winning Website Sales Letters -- How To Create An Opening That Pulls Prospects In... A Message That Sells Them... And An Offer They Simply Can't Refuse is designed to put the persuasive power of words to work -- so you sell more or your products and services by default. Yanik Silver said Winning Website Sales Letters is the real deal! If you want a proven blueprint for kcking out powerful web copy that sells, I suggest you keep this guide by your computer. The resource simply walks you through the whole sales copy process and it doesn't matter if you're a copy pro or newbie. Great job. Joe Vitale added Get This! Great collection, wise insights, and eugh material here to inspire and educate the most seasoned online marketer! Jo Han Mok stated Huge fan of yours!! I don't think anyone has created more comprehensive resources on copywriting than you have. U da man!! And Terry Dean commented I think you did a great job teaching people how to write web copy that sells. Winning Website Sales Letters is one of the best manuals I've ever seen on how to write effective, order producing copy in simple easy-to-use steps. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to sell online. Sound fundamentals are the secret to selling and this volume covers every necessary element in detail. The result? You get copy that attracts attention... copy that fuels desire... and copy that sells like crazy.
- Author BiographyRobert Boduch is an online copywriter, author and business owner who discovered a passion for helping others achieve better results - in business and in life. He enjoys writing, selling with words, mind power, traveling, cooking, meditation, hiking, and reading rare books. Favorite travel destinations include Las Vegas and Bermuda - complete opposites, yet fabulous in their own way. An avid student of selling with words, Robert enjoys learning from the all-time advertising, copy writing and marketing greats -- and sharing the best discoveries he finds. But what excites him most is seeing improved results in the businesses and lives of his friends and clients.
- Author(s)Robert Boduch
- PublisherSuccess Track Communications
- Date of Publication25/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuccess Track Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.