All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than two decades, Winning at New Products has served as the bible for product developers everywhere. In this fully updated and expanded edition, Robert G. Cooper demonstrates why consistent product development is so vital to corporate growth and how to maximize your chances of success. Winning at New Products cites the author's most recent research and showcases invative practices by industry leaders to present a field-tested game plan for achieving product leadership. Cooper outlines specific strategies for making sound business decisions at every step-from idea generation to launch.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Cooper is a Professor of Marketing at the Michael G. DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University in Canada, and ISBM Distinguished Research Fellow at Penn State University's Smeal College of Business Administration. He is the author of several books and was made a Fellow of the Product Development and Management Association in 1999. He lives in Oakville, Ontario.
- Author(s)Robert G. Cooper
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.