All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn Winning at War, Christian Potholm explains how seven variables-techlogy, sustained ruthlessness, discipline, receptivity to invation, protection of military capital from civilians and rulers, will, and the belief that there will always be ather war-have served as predictors of military success over time and across cultures. He provides case studies of their implementation, from ancient battles to today.
- Author BiographyChristian P. Potholm, II is professor of government at Bowdoin College.
- Author(s)Christian P. Potholm
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight612 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.