All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionLife is a series of negotiations, whether or t you think of yourself as a negotiator. From seemingly insignificant daily decisions to major life choices, you negotiate every time you aim to persuade, argue over a decision, or resolve a conflict. But as negotiations and leadership expert Erica Ariel Fox reveals, the most important negotiations - the ones that determine the impact of our actions and the quality of our lives - are those we have with ourselves. Most of us recognize the difference between our kwledge - what we kw we should do and say - and our kw-how-what we actually do and say in real life when it counts. Fox calls this the Performance Gap, and she shows you how to close it, turning breakdowns into breakthroughs, whether struggling with a difficult client, arguing with a combative teenager, or organizing for community action. Winning from Within combines insights from Western psychology and Eastern philosophy with practical applications from real business situations and everyday life. Fox shows that the ability to achieve mastery over how we interact with each other comes from within, from the center where desires, thoughts, feelings, and impulses to take action live side-by-side. Winning from Within offers a profound and highly practical seven-step method for making changes that last-at work and at home. As Erica Ariel Fox demonstrates, we can actually get what we want - and feel good about the result.
- Author BiographyErica Ariel Fox teaches negotiation at Harvard Law School, and is the co-founder of the global consulting firm Mobius Executive Leadership. A highly sought-after consultant to some of the world's most renowned companies, she travels the globe to help people turn troubling situations around. She received her undergraduate degree from Princeton University and her law degree from Harvard Law School. She lives in Boston and Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Erica Ariel Fox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.