All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionLosing the capacity to work can be a life-changing event, one that can challenge a person's most basic tions about life itself. Each year, as a result of injury or illness, millions of American workers and an ever-growing number of Iraq war veterans are confronted with a profound sense of helplessness, insecurity, and self-doubt stemming from their inability to continue work. Winning the Disability Challenge charts a course of action to personal security and self-fulfillment and guides the disabled worker through both the emotional trauma of occupational disability and the complex world of disability rights and resources. It explores the frustrations of the newly disabled and explains disability benefits while offering 100 affirmations that provide comfort and help readers get back on track. This invaluable resource also includes a program of simple management methods for improving overall health, managing pain and insomnia, and coping with depressive and distressing symptoms.
- Author(s)John F. Tholen
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.