All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionEvery chessplayer who aspires to achieve chess mastery must learn the techniques for winning a won game. It is the perennial problem which confronts players at all levels of play. This book will enable chessplayers to better recognize their positional advantages and the ways in which these can be used in order to bring them closer to victory. It also provides many instructive examples of using this kwledge to reach a faster and more spectacular victory. Mr. Paul M. Albert, Jr. has been donating over $2000 per year to the most brilliantly played at both the Women's and Men's United States Championships for over 20 years. This book presents, describes and illustrates the most significant examples, with emphasis on what can be learned from them in terms of winning a won game.
- Author BiographyDr Danny Kopec is an International Master. He has also written Mastering The Sicilian (0713484829) for Batsford. Lives in Merrick, New York. His co-author is Grandmaster Lubomir Ftacnik who lives in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Author(s)Danny Kopec,Ludomir Ftacnik
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteChess grids throughout
- Weight266 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.