All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's ultra-competitive business world, corporate deception has become commonplace - employees are pressured to conceal criticisms and deny mistakes every day - but its consequences can have crippling effects. Winning with Trust in Business presents an intelligent and compelling exploration of the effects of corporate deception from the ground up, revealing how it can go on to infect management systems - even at the highest levels.Using interviews and case-studies, the authors then go on to show how an open environment can help businesses identify and address problems as they arise. As a result, companies can remain competitive and become better equipped to navigate ecomic cycles and business fluctuations.
- Author BiographyArthur Bell is the director of the communications program at the University of San Francisco's Masagung Graduate School of Management. Richard Cohn is a highly successful communications expert. His work has been honoured by the International Association of Business Communicators.
- Author(s)Arthur Bell,Richard Cohn
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.