All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentify over 1,000 species of vines, shrubs and trees in winter - most from rthern United States with typical southern species including gingko, bald cypress, and poplar - by examining twigs, bark, buds, leaf scars, berries, other characteristics. Includes excellent key and drawings of particular identifying characteristics for each species. Over 1,000 illustrations.
- Author(s)William Trelease
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note1000 illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width137 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.