All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHappily ever after begins today. The hor of your presence is requested at three winter weddings ...A December Bride by Denise Hunter When Layla O'Reilly and Seth Murphy make their engagement public, she kws it's only to convince a major client that she's high-society eugh to work for his agency. Seth has secretly loved Layla for years, but she's never given him the time of day. For Layla, this romantic illusion is the chance to save her career. And for Seth, it's the chance to finally win her heart. A January Bride by Deborah Raney Novelist Madeleine Houser arranges a temporary office in a local bed and breakfast to escape the distracting revations on her own house. Although she's never laid eyes on the inn's owner, an unlikely friendship blossoms between them as they leave daily tes for each other, and before long, Maddie finds herself falling for her mysterious host-a man likely many years her senior-and a man she's never even met. A February Bride by Betsy St. Amant History repeats itself when Allie Andrews escapes the church on her wedding day-wearing the same dress passed down for generations of women in her family, all women with histories of failed marriages. Allie loves Marcus but fears she's destined to repeat her family's mistakes. When thrown unexpectedly together for a wedding months later, Allie and Marcus discover their own story might be far from over.
- Author BiographyDenise Hunter is the internationally published bestselling author of more than twenty-five books, including A December Bride and The Convenient Groom, which have been adapted into original Hallmark Channel movies. She has won The Holt Medallion Award, The Reader's Choice Award, The Carol Award, The Foreword Book of the Year Award, and is a RITA finalist. When Denise isn't orchestrating love lives on the written page, she enjoys traveling with her family, drinking green tea, and playing drums. Denise makes her home in Indiana where she and her husband are rapidly approaching an empty nest. You can learn more about Denise through her website DeniseHunterBooks.com or by visiting her Facebook page at facebook.com/authordenisehunter. Deborah Raney's first novel, A Vow to Cherish, inspired the World Wide Pictures film of the same title and launched her writing career after twenty happy years as a stay-at-home mom. Deb now has more than two dozen published novels. She and her husband, Ken Raney, recently traded small-town life--the setting of many of Deb's novels--for life in the (relatively) big city of Wichita, Kansas. They love traveling to visit four children and five small grandchildren who all live much too far away. Visit Deb on the web at www.deborahraney.com. Twitter: @authordebraney Betsy St. Amant lives in Louisiana and has a heart for sharing the amazing news of God's grace through her novels. A freelance journalist, Betsy is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers. When she's not reading, writing, or singing along to a Disney soundtrack with her young daughter, Betsy enjoys inspirational speaking and teaching on the craft of writing. Visit her website at www.betsystamant.com Facebook: BetsySt.Amant Twitter: @betsystamant.
- Author(s)Betsy St. Amant,Deborah Raney,Denise Hunter
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Year of Weddings Novella
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.