Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionA car accident on a Souix Reservation leaves a young boy and his siblings homeless. They are sent to live on a farm, where his much older stepbrother is recuperating from his war injuries. Clarence only agrees to move because of his brothers and sisters, for whom he has been the main caregiver and disciplinarian. He finds it very difficult to adjust. He hates school, and doesn't do well there. He has trouble with cultural changes, new people and situations; but mostly, the stack of rules. His old life; though t the best, was a life he understood. He will give it a chance, but seriously considers running away.
- Author(s)P J Hoge
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.