All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionTake a culinary journey from the peaks of St Moritz down to the glittering streets of Zurich. This book showcases the culture, lifestyle and, of course, the food, of this remarkably diverse region.
- Author BiographyThe Alps - Europe's spectacular chain of mountains more than 1000 kilometres long - symbolise all that is magical about a Northern winter. Stretching from France to Austria, along the border of Switzerland and Italy, this area is also home to some of the most delicious food in all of Europe. This title depicts the cuisine and beauty of the Alps.
- Author(s)Manuela Darling-Gansser
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1290 g
- Width241 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Dr Simon Griffiths
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.