Wired for Good: Strategic Technology Planning for Nonprofits by J. Podolsky (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionWired for Good is a nuts and bolts guide to strategic techlogy planning for nprofit organizations matter how large or small. This book leads nprofits through a planning process that will help them align their techlogy use with their mission and strategic goals, determine what the appropriate techlogy tools are to meet those goals, and how the techlogy will be implemented and supported over time. This essential guide also shows how to win support for a strategic techlogy plan within an organization, evaluate a plan's effectiveness, and help staff and other stakeholders adapt to the changes new techlogy will bring about. Wired for Good shows nprofit professionals how to: get their organization ready for the strategic techlogy planning process; dispel the myths surrounding techlogy planning; understand the benefits of strategic techlogy planning; overcome organizational resistance to strategic techlogy planning; define the roles and responsibilities of staff and other key stakeholders in creating a successful plan; make the best use of volunteers and consultants; and, find the funds to support techlogy implementation.
- Author BiographyJoni Podolsky is the founding program director of Wired for Good, a program of the Center for Excellence in Nonprofits in San Jose, California. As program director, she helped Silicon Valley nonprofits use technology strategically to improve their effectiveness by leveraging the community expertise and resources necessary to assist them in the development and implementation of strategic technology plans.
- Author(s)J. Podolsky
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.