Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionHearing the news that you 'need a pacemaker, defibrillator or heart valve' is the very first step in the journey; the challenging part, really, is making peace with this implanted device and learning how to live 'wired.' Emotional support comes in the form of Saturday morning chats, meeting a wired sister in person, and sharing stories. Education and technical information from Boston Scientific, Medtronic and St. Jude Medical teaches us the specifics of our devices. You aren't wired for a little bit, you are WIRED4LIFE!
- Author BiographyDawn L. Huberty was born with 3rd degree heart block with chronic fainting spells. This diagnosis remained a mystery until age 27 at which time a pacemaker was implanted. Creating the WIRED4LIFE community came from a very personal need to connect with other women who were dealing with the challenges of living with a pacemaker. Dawn resides in River Falls, Wisconsin with her husband Jim, furs Max & Molly.
- Author(s)Dawn L Huberty
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.