Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionWireless Broadband utilizes a reader-friendly approach to clearly explain the business, regulatory, and techlogy issues of the future market for wireless services. It covers broadband and the information society; drivers of broadband consumption; global wireless market analysis; broadband IP core networks; convergence; and contention and conflict. Complemented with more than eighty illustrations, this book provides unparalleled insight into the emerging techlogies, service delivery options, applications, and digital content that will influence and shape the next phase of the wireless revolution.
- Author BiographyVern Fotheringham is the Managing Director of IP Broadband Ltd and is an internationally recognized leader and entrepreneur in wireless broadband communications. He is widely credited with launching several landmark broadband ventures worldwide. Chetan Sharma is President of Chetan Sharma Consulting and a leading strategist in the wireless industry. He has served as an advisor to senior executive management of several Fortune 100 companies in the wireless space and has authored five books.
- Author(s)Chetan Sharma,Vern Fotheringham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Series on Digital & Mobile Communication
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.