All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionDuring 12-15 of September 1999, 10th International Symposium on P- sonal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC'99) was held in Osaka Japan, and it was really a successful symposium that accommodated more than 600 participants from more than 30 countries and regions. PIMRC is really well organized annual symposium for wireless multimedia commu- cation systems, in which, various up-to-date topics are discussed in the invited talk, panel discussions and tutorial sessions. One of the unique features of the PIMRC is that PIMRC is continuing to publish, from Kluwer Academic Publishers since 1997, a book that collects the hottest topics discussed in PIMRC. In PIMRC'97, Invited talks were sum- rized in Wireless Communications -TDMA versus CDMA - (ISBN 0-7923- 8005-3), and it was published just beforePIMRC'97. This book was also distributed to all the PIMRC'97 participants as a part of proceedings for the conference. In PIMRC'98, extendedversion of the invited papers were s- marized in Wireless Multimedia Network Techlogies (ISBN 0-7923-8633- 7) and published in September 1999, which is almost the same timing for the PIMRC'99. In the case of PIMRC'99, to produce more informative book, we have - lected topics that attracted many PIMRC'99 participants during the conf- ence, and invited prospective authors t only from the invited speakers but also from tutorial speakers, panel organizers, panelists, and some other exc- lent PIMRC'99 participants.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number564
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNorihiko Morinaga,Ryuji Kohno,Seiichi Sampei
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.