All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into four parts, the book provides exhaustive coverage, from fundamental concepts of wireless communication to the latest developments in the field. Beginning with an overview of basic termilogies and principles of wireless communication, Part I discusses cellular theory which forms the basis for wireless systems. Part II describes the basic characteristics of wireless channel, impairments and mitigation techniques, and channel modelling. Part III discusses source coding techniques, channel coding techniques, single and multi-carrier digital modulation schemes, diversity techniques, equalization methods, and multiple access techniques. Finally, the last part of the book discusses networking fundamentals, cellular networks, and ad-hoc wireless networks. Owing to its comprehensive coverage of all the relevant topics, including the upcoming areas of wireless communication, the book will also be useful for postgraduate students and practising engineers in the field.
- Author BiographyDr Upena Dalal is presently working as Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Electronics Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat, India. She obtained her Bachelor degree from SVRCET, Surat, in 1991, post-graduation from DDIT, Nadiad, with Gold Medal in 2005, and PhD from SVNIT in 2009. She has more than 23 years of academic experience. She has published about 100 conference and reputed journal papers at both national and international levels. She has guided many UG and PG projects, dissertations and seminars in the area of advance communication systems. Under her guidance two scholars have received PhD and 12 research scholars are pursuing their PhD. Her doctoral thesis has been published as a book by VDM Publishing, Germany.
- Author(s)Upena Dalal
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note350
- Weight794 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.