All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early 1990s, the wireless communications field has witnessed explosive growth. The wide range of applications and existing new techlogies wadays stimulated this ermous growth and encouraged wireless applications. The new wireless networks will support heterogeneous traffic, consisting of voice, video, and data (multimedia). This necessitated looking at new wireless generation techlogies and enhance its capabilities. This includes new standards, new levels of Quality of Service (QoS), new sets of protocols and architectures, ise reduction, power control, performance enhancement, link and mobility management, madic and wireless networks security, and ad-hoc architectures. Many of these topics are covered in this textbook. The aim of this book is research and development in the area of broadband wireless communications and sensor networks. It is intended for researchers that need to learn more and do research on these topics. But, it is assumed that the reader has some background about wireless communications and networking. In addition to background in each of the chapters, an in-depth analysis is presented to help our readers gain more R&D insights in any of these areas. The book is comprised of 22 chapters, written by a group of well-kwn experts in their respective fields. Many of them have great industrial experience mixed with proper academic background.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleInformation Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note127 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1066 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMohsen Guizani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.