All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects articles featuring recent advances in the theory and applications of wireless mesh networking techlogy. The contributed articles, from the leading experts in the field, cover both theoretical concepts and system-level implementation issues. The book starts with the essential background on the basic concepts and architectures of wireless mesh networking and then presents advanced level materials in a step-by-step fashion.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEkram Hossain,Kin K. Leung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.