All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book identifies vulnerabilities in the physical layer, the MAC layer, the IP layer, the transport layer, and the application layer, of wireless networks, and discusses ways to strengthen security mechanisms and services. Topics covered include intrusion detection, secure PHY/MAC/routing protocols, attacks and prevention, immunization, key management, secure group communications and multicast, secure location services, monitoring and surveillance, anymity, privacy, trust establishment/management, redundancy and security, and dependable wireless networking.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDing-Zhu Du,Xuemin Shen,Yang Xiao
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.