All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- Descriptionth The papers appearing in this book were originally presented at the 9 Virginia Tech/MPRG Symposium on Wireless Personal Communications. The Symposium on Wireless Communications, which is an annual event for Virginia Tech, was held on June 2-4, 1999. The 1999 symposium was co-sponsored by MPRG, the Division of Continuing Education, University International Programs, and the MPRG Industrial Affiliate Sponsors. Much of the success of our annual symposium, as well as the success of MPRG's research program, is due to the support of our industrial affiliates. Their support allows us to serve the wireless community through research, education and outreach programs. At the time of the 1999 symposium, the MPRG affiliates program included the following organizations: Army Research Office, AT&T Corporation, Bellsouth Cellular Corporation, Comcast Cellular Communications, Inc. , Datum, Inc. , Ericsson, Inc. , Grayson Wireless, Hewlett-Packard Company, Honeywell, Inc. , Hughes Electronics Corporation, ITT Industries, Lucent Techlogies, Motorola, National Semiconductor, Nokia, Nortel Networks, Qualcomm, Inc. , Radix Techlogies, Inc. , Salient 3 Communications, Samsung Advanced Institute of Techlogy, Southwestern Bell, Tantivy Communications, Tektronix, Inc. , Telcordia Techlogies, Texas Instruments, TRW, Inc. , and the Watkins-Johnson Company As can be seen from the Table of Contents, the papers included in this book are divided into six sections. The first five of these correspond to symposium sessions, and cover the following topics: Propagation and Channel Modeling (4 papers), Antennas (6 papers), Multiuser Detection (3 papers), Radio Systems and Techlogy (4 papers), and Wireless Data (3 papers).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number536
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBrian D. Woerner,Jeffrey H. Reed,Theodore S. Rappaport,William H. Tranter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.