Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the proceedings of the first IFIP WG 6.8 conference on Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks held in Albacete, Spain. The papers selected to be included in this volume illustrate the state-of-the-art and current trends in the area of wireless sensor and actor networks. The comprehensive program was organized into eight topics: Actors; Applications; Security; Energy; Quality of Service; Localization; Middleware; Protocols.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number248
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAurelio Bermudez,Luis Orozco-Barbosa,Rafael Casado,Teresa Olivares
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.