All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionModern transceiver systems require diversified design aspects as various radio and sensor applications have emerged. Choosing the right architecture and understanding interference and linearity issues are important for multi-standard cellular transceivers and software-defined radios. A millimeter-wave complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) transceiver design for multi-Gb/s data transmission is ather challenging area. Energy-efficient short-range radios for body area networks and sensor networks have recently received great attention. To meet different design requirements, gaining good system perspectives is important. Wireless Transceiver Circuits: System Perspectives and Design Aspects offers an in-depth look at integrated circuit (IC) design for modern transceiver circuits and wireless systems. Ranging in scope from system perspectives to practical circuit design for emerging wireless applications, this cutting-edge book: * Provides system design considerations in modern transceiver design * Covers both systems and circuits for the millimeter-wave transceiver design * Introduces four energy-efficient short-range radios for biomedical and wireless connectivity applications * Emphasizes key building blocks in modern transceivers and transmitters, including frequency synthesizers and digital-intensive phase modulators Featuring contributions from rewned international experts in industry and academia, Wireless Transceiver Circuits: System Perspectives and Design Aspects makes an ideal reference for engineers and researchers in the area of wireless systems and circuits.
- Author BiographyWoogeun Rhee holds a B.S. from Seoul National University, South Korea; M.S. from the University of California, Los Angeles, USA; and Ph.D. from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA. Previously, Dr. Rhee was with Conexant Systems, Newport Beach, California, USA, and the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, New York, USA. In August 2006, he joined the Institute of Microelectronics at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. He holds 19 U.S. patents, has edited numerous scientific journals, and is a member of the Technical Program Committee for the IEEE ISSCC and the IEEE A-SSCC.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note470 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byWoogeun Rhee
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.