Wireless and Mobile Networking: IFIP Joint Conference on Mobile Wireless Communications Networks (MWCN'2008) and Personal Wireless Communications (PWC'2008), Toulouse, France, September 30 - October 2, 2008 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionResearch and development in wireless and mobile networks and services areas have been going on for some time, reaching the stage of products. Graceful evo- tion of networks, new access schemes, flexible protocols, increased variety of services and applications, networks reliability and availability, security, are some of the present and future challenges that have to be met. MWCN (Mobile and Wireless Communications Networks) and PWC (Personal Wireless Communications) are two conferences sponsored by IFIP WG 6.8 that provide forum for discussion between researchers, practitioners and students interested in new developments in mobile and wireless networks, services, applications and computing. In 2008, MWCN and PWC were held in Toulouse, France, from September 30 to October 2, 2008. MWNC'2008 and PWC'2008 were coupled to form the first edition of IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC'2008). MWCN and PWC topics were revisited in order to make them complementary and covering together the main hot issues in wireless and mobile networks, services, applications, computing, and techlogies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number284
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byZoubir Mammeri
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.