All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntermediate jewelry artists seeking new design possibilities can learn step-by-step instructions on how to wire-wrap using faceted stones, how to create pendants with any size or shape or faceted stone, how to use several methods of working with and setting faceted stones, plus mixing wire gauges and tempers to create stable and creative pieces. All the basic techniques being used are also demonstrated on the included DVD, giving you a solid base for creating the projects in this book. In Wirework with DVD, Dale Cougar Armstrong showcases her classic jewelry style and shows how to create beautiful custom bracelets, necklaces, pendants, earrings, and rings in 18 projects. You'll learn: how to work with half-hard wire; when to use other tempers and why Dale's favorite tools and proper tool usage using geometry in wire-jewelry functions; making the right right angles; shaping with and without mandrels; using found items for shaping; when and how to use snap-set components; choosing the right cabochons and gemstones Wirework with DVD will challenge artists to be creative, think outside the box, and transform jewelry into their own style.
- Author BiographyDale Cougar Armstrong is a wire jewelry maker, a workshop teacher, and a former metalworker who has been published in numerous magazines Lapidary Journal/Jewelry Artist and Step by Step Wire. She lives in Riceville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Dale Armstrong
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note125 illustrations, colour
- Weight458 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.