All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the nation's leading environmental law firms, this handbook provides concise, easy-to-understand explanations of your state compliance obligations. You'll get complete coverage of hazardous and solid waste disposal; air, water, and natural resources regulations; the state organizational structure; required permits and reports; the relationship between federal and state regulations; and more.
- Author BiographyMichael Best & Friedrich LLP's Land and Resources attorneys provide legal services counsel in all areas of real estate, project development, land use, agribusiness, construction, environmental and utility law. Our breadth of experience in the following land-related fields enables us to address highly complex, multi-faceted issues. * Agribusiness, Food and Fiber * Construction and Infrastructure * Energy and Utility * Environmental * Land Use * Condemnation * Real Estate * Tax Assisted Development * Retail Development * Residential Development * Telecommunications With nearly 50 professionals at the cutting edge of our fields, it is our priority to know and fully understand our clients' business by keeping abreast of industry trends and practices. We are regular presenters and panelists at industry and legal seminars and conferences. We actively participate in environmental public policy development by serving on advisory committees appointed by the Governor, the Secretaries of DATCP, DNR and DOR, and the Legislature.
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2007
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight1239 g
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.