All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWisdom: Things I Wish I Knew at Twenty-Two is a collection of life lessons for teenagers, young adults, and everyone who is twenty-two at heart. With insights gathered from women and men who have experienced different elements of life's journey, this book dispenses wisdom in practical, easy-to-digest morsels, such as: Becoming effective at work Achieving work-life balance Assuming leadership roles Identifying values and setting goals Dealing with matters of the heart ...and other practical life lessons Whether you are a teenager seeking wisdom that does t come from a schoolbook, a young adult striving to be successful, or an older adult looking for a good mental tune-up, let the messages in Wisdom enlighten and inspire you as you pursue your dreams. About the Author Sharon Senna began writing poetry in 1992. She found that writing provided t only a creative outlet, but also a way to make better sense of life. Wisdom is her third book. Sharon finds joy in helping others to become more successful on whatever path their hearts beckon them to follow.
- Author(s)Sharon Senna
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.