All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealers are continually caring for others, but who helps the healer? Guidance for healers on how to remain effective while working in the demanding field of energy medicine has rarely been addressed. This title features cards that aim to be a source of essential support as you serve your clients in the demanding art of healing.
- Author BiographyCaroline Myss, bestselling author, is a pioneer in the field of energy medicine and human consciousness. Since 1982, she has worked as a medical intuitive: one who sees illnesses in a patient's body by intuitive means. She specializes in assisting people in understanding the emotional, psychological, and physical reasons why their bodies have developed an illness.
- Author(s)Caroline M. Myss
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width102 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statement50 Cards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.