Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionWisdom of the Dolphins is an astounding and inspiring real-life story into the nature of the holographic universe, dolphins and humanity. A vista of possibilities opens as Ilona Selke takes us through the doorway of the imagination into creating time-shifts and global healing events. She demonstrates how our imagination makes miracles happen and how we can move through emotional and mental blockages to manifest our hopes and dreams daily with ease. Not only does this inspiring story bring hope to humanity, but it also teaches practical steps to access the holographic universe and make changes in the external reality. This book is a unique quantum adventure into the lives of dolphins, telepathy and miracles. It uplifts and inspires the reader to live a fulfilled life. It has been on the market internationally since 1996. imaginaThe power of the mind, telepathy, and the expansive world of the dolphins is revealed in an easy to understand, exciting real life adventure that will keep you inspired and entertained.
- Author BiographyIlona Selke was born in the Himalayas and was raised first in Afghanistan, and then in Germany until she moved to the US in her early twenties. There she took up her studies in Philosophy and the Human Potential Movement., Ilona Selke has been teaching personal growth seminars since 1986 having affected thousands of people's lives in North and South America, Europe, India, and numerous Countries in the Far East., She is director of the Living From Vision(r) Teacher-Training Program with teachers in Europe, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, Canada, and North and South America teaching the LFV course in four languages., She has been a favorite on TV and Radio-interviews for being very inspirational as well as practical., For the last 16 years she has studied the lives of dolphins in their natural habitat throughout the world, which forms the basis for her books: Wisdom of the Dolphins, and Dolphins, Love and Destiny., Her work centers on teaching how to access the holographic universe, and enter higher states of consicousness, through practical methods which apply the intuitive mind in daily life., She presently divides her time together with her husband between their homes on an island in the Northwest Pacific, Hawaii and Bali, where she continues writing, teaching and doing dolphin research.
- Author(s)Ilona Selke
- Date of Publication21/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.