All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionGod created us to be creative, expressive people. Thata??s what so many people love about music, movies, and televisiona??the chance to experience something creative or original. These things tell a story, and we love to feel like wea??re part of the story. But t everything out there is good to listen to or watcha?| It takes wisdom to kw what to fill your mind with. This book wona??t tell you what you should t listen to or watch. Instead, this book is filled with principles to help you gain the wisdom needed to help you make wise choices about what you choose to be entertained by. In Wisdom Ona?|Music, Movies & Television, youa??ll: a?? Explore the reasons you watch, read, and listen a?? Discover the importance of creativity in Goda??s plan for us a?? Understand more about Christianity and the media a?? Develop a worldview to help you make wise decisions. After you read this book, youa??ll have a better understanding of why you watch and listen to the things you do, and youa??ll be able to discern what is best for your own heart and soul.
- Author(s)Mark Matlock
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInvert S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Weight167 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13 To 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.