All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe wise woman builds her house, but the foolish pulls it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1 (NKJV) Although motherhood is an hored gift from God, many women find their duties overwhelming and unbearable. More than ever, we hear tragic stories about women abandoning, neglecting, hurting, and most disturbingly, killing their children. This doesn't have to happen. The right information about motherhood has the potential to save lives and restore the joy of parenting. Wise and Wonderful: Life Lessons for Single Mothers is a God-inspired book that offers timeless spiritual wisdom and priceless insight for: effective discipline; leading by example; safe dating practices; establishing and maintaining good child/parent relationships, and so much more. When women embrace their children as blessings from God rather than burdens, they become empowered to become mothers that their children will respect, admire, appreciate and love. While Wise and Wonderful can be read in a day, the principles shared in this book can positively impact mothers and their children for a lifetime!
- Author BiographyC. Cherie Hardy has been an award-winning educator and inspirational speaker for over 20 years. She is the author of three books, including Love Doesn't Hurt: Life Lessons for Young Women; Daily Pearls: 365 Inspirational Quotes and Scriptures; The Power of Gratitude: 365 Quotes and Scriptures for Healing Your Mind, Body, and Heart and Encouragement for the Grieving Heart: 365 Uplifting Quotes and Scriptures for Coping With Loss. Her life-changing and encouraging messages about wisdom and hope have motivated thousands of young people to look within and use their divine gifts to empower themselves and others.
- Author(s)s Cherie Hardy
- PublisherAvant-Garde Books
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvant-Garde Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.