All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Life of Willa Havisham--the next story! Willa Havisham is Cape Cod's summer girl, and this summer brings new things for everyone. Most tably, a long-lost brother Willa never knew existed. While Willa's mother, the famous wedding planner, is t so excited about this discovery (it's Willa's father's son), Willa wants to kw everything there is to kw about this new boy, including why it took him so long to find her. Between family, friends, and Willa's new secret project, it's going to be quite a summer!
- Author BiographyColeen Murtagh Paratore is the author of the popular THE WEDDING PLANNER'S DAUGHTER series, which includes most recently, FORGET ME NOT, WISH I MIGHT, and FROM WILLA, WITH LOVE. She is also the author of SUNNY HOLIDAY and SWEET AND SUNNY. The mother of three teenage sons, she lives in upstate New York and on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Visit Coleen online at www.coleenparatore.com.
- Author(s)Coleen Paratore
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight290 g
- Width161 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.