Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionLouise wishes she could be slim, pretty, and popular. So she can't believe it when it seems her wish is coming true. If only it didn't all cost so much ...Dara wishes she could go back in time, and change everything. But she's married w, and thing can change that. Can it? Rosie wishes she knew how to make her children happy. Even though they're both grown up with their own lives, they seem to need her more than ever. Three very different women, about to make a journey that will change their lives forever. You should be careful what you wish for ...
- Author BiographyMelissa Hill lives with her husband Kevin and their dog Homer in Monkstown, Co Dublin. Her previous books, Something You Should Know, Not What You Think, Never Say Never, Wishful Thinking and All Because of You have all been bestsellers and are widely translated. For more information, visit her website at www.melissahill.info
- Author(s)Melissa Hill
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noten/a
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.