All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionSam is falling for her doctor, a woman she had always believed to be straight, who just told her she is getting a divorce. Sam is married, unhappily, to a woman. Now she is driving herself crazy trying to figure a way to start a relationship with this woman, who she calls Doc. But she is afraid she'll lose the best doctor she ever had if she crosses the line with Doc. Doc is a compassionate doctor who cares about her patients, but is feeling something strange for one in particular - Sam. What is it exactly she is feeling for this woman? And then there is Alice to contend with. Alice is a crazy member of a drug ring who also stalks Doc, and has decided to kill Sam. Throw a beautiful lake and the Blue Ridge Mountains in the background, and you have a humorous love story with a lot of gunfire. This is Ms. Mauldin's first vel, and if you're a sucker for romance, with a few tense moments and a few giggles, give this one a read.
- Author BiographyMs. Mauldin was born in South Carolina in 1956 to two older parents who provided her with a loving and nurturing home. Her siblings were all much older, and she had nieces and nephews that were all around her own age, and seemed more like brothers and sisters. After finishing her education, she remained in South Carolina to work in the electronics field, soon moving to North Carolina to become an electronics engineer. She loves the Carolinas, because on one side you have the beautiful Blue Ridge and Great Smokey Mountains, and on the other you have the Atlantic Ocean, with beautiful beaches and warm ocean breezes. Pamela believes it's the best of both worlds. Pamela had wanted to write all of her life, but she just had to find a subject she enjoyed. Being a lesbian, it wasn't much of a stretch to realize that she enjoy reading about lesbians, so she should probably write about them too. Pamela currently lives in a colder climate, but will be heading back home as soon as she retires. She plans to travel extensively, but mostly in the US.
- Author(s)Pamela Mauldin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.