All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTiga Whicabim loves her new life in the witchy, glitzy, black and white world of Sinkville. Now, suddenly, colour has started seeping back into Ritzy City - first there was a green apple in the middle of the road, and then Miss Heks reappeared in a garish orange dress. Tiga is very suspicious. But Miss Heks is only the tip of a very witchy iceberg. As Tiga, Peggy and Fluffara soon discover, all the Big Exit witches are back! And they want to destroy Sinkville once and for all. As Aggie Hoof hides in a cupboard, Tiga, Fluffara and Peggy race to save Sinkville and end up finding an unlikely ally in Felicity Bat, whose irritatingly excellent witchcraft is exactly what they need. The third glitzy adventure in the Witch Wars series, Witch Watch is perfect for fans of The Worst Witch, Eva Ibbotson's hilarious Which Witch?, and Witchworld.
- Author BiographySibeal Pounder used to work for the Financial Times, where she researched for the How To Spend It section and wrote the For Goodness' Sake column - interviewing everyone from Veronica Etro to Vivienne Westwood. Now she writes about fabulous witches and feisty fairies in Witch Wars, her much-loved series for Bloomsbury. Other writing credits include Vogue.com and fashion trend forecasting company WGSN, and she volunteers at the Media Trust, teaching kids who want to get into journalism. Sibeal studied History at St Andrews, Publishing at City, Quentin Tarantino films at Yale and recently completed the Faber Academy's Writing for Children course. Sibeal's first book WITCH WARS, was shortlisted for the Waterstones Children's Book Prize 2016. Laura Ellen Anderson is a professional children's book author and illustrator with an increasing addiction to coffee (that is when she's not trying to take over the world or fighting sock-stealing monsters). She spends every waking hour creating and drawing and would quite like to live on the moon when humans finally make it possible.
- Author(s)Sibeal Pounder
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWitch Wars
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight241 g
- Width129 mm
- Height182 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Ellen Anderson
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.