Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe witches of Witchworld have need for old-fashioned wands or broomsticks, t when they have shiny Spellsticks and super-whizzy Skyriders instead. And one has a cauldron anymore, just a cupboard full of Potions2Go. Flo Skritchett lives with her mother, the editor-in-chief of celebrity and Lifestyle magazine, Hocus Pocus, and her witchteen sister. All is well, until her grandmother flies in to town and warns them that Witchworld is in danger from a Ghoul Attack! No one believes her - after all, Ghouls died out years ago and she still rides around on a broomstick, for goodness' sake! But Grandma's right, and soon Flo starts to wonder if modern witchcraft can save them or whether they'll have to look to the Old Ways after all...
- Author BiographyEmma Fischel grew up in the country, the middle of five children, and had a happy, muddy childhood. She now lives in London and has three nearly grown-up children of her own - two boys and one girl, all very tall, and extremely useful at changing light bulbs she can't reach. Emma writes both fiction and non-fiction. Her books have been published by Bloomsbury, Usborne, Watts, and others.
- Author(s)Emma Fischel
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWitchworld Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Weight237 g
- Width129 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Riddell
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.