CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWITH BROKEN WINGS is a riveting and engrossing memoir about one woman's courage and perseverance in battling through, first, childhood sexual abuse and, later on, horrific physical and sexual abuse as an adult. It is a true story told in raw and honest details; a story of heart-wrenching losses, discovery, unwavering resilience and faith. Jerie Catillo's story is a beautiful gift because of her rare ability and willingness to bare her soul to the universe; and because of her passion to reveal the healing she received after she poured out her broken self to others. WITH BROKEN WINGS speaks of Jerie Catillo's fight to move forward in her life-despite all she had to leave behind. It speaks of her transformation from a broken and torn woman to a woman who has been set free and who has jubilantly reclaimed her magnificent self and voice.
- Author(s)Jerie Catillo
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight637 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.