All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- Description24 themed chapters.Each with 10 numbered paragraphs.Each paragraph with precisely 120 words.The sum of a life. In his beautiful and haunting new book, Charles Lambert explores the fragmentary nature of memory, how the piecing together of short recollections can reveal a greater narrative. Through chapters tackling elemental themes such as Sex, Death, and Money, Lambert assembles the narrator's moving life story. Executed with all the grace and finesse of his previous acclaimed work, this is an incredible artistic achievement, breathtaking in its simplicity yet awe-inspiring in its scope.With cover and text design by the rewned designer Vaughan Oliver, With a Zero at its Heart is as beautiful to look at as it is to read.
- Author BiographyCharles Lambert was born in 1953 in England, but, apart from brief spells in Ireland, Portugal and London, has lived and worked in Italy since 1976. He is the author of three novels, Little Monsters, Any Human Face and The View from the Tower, as well as a collection of prize-winning stories, The Scent of Cinnamon and Other Stories, and a novella, The Slave House.
- Author(s)Charles Lambert
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight190 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.