All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionBorn during the sunrise - an auspicious beginning - the Azumas' newborn son is named Hikaru, which means 'light'. But during one play date, his mother tices that her son is slightly different from the other children. In this bittersweet tale a young mother tried to cope with both the overwhelming discovery of her newborn son's autism and the trials of raising him whilst keeping her family together.
- Author BiographyKeiko Tobe was born in Japan and after graduation worked in advertising. She moved to Tokyo with her new husband and worked as a Mangaka's assistant, eventually becoming Mangaka herself. Although she has produced numerous manga this is considered her master work.
- Author(s)Keiko Tobe
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIntegrated: 450, int line drawings
- Weight690 g
- Width151 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.