All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe charming but bittersweet tale of a family coming to terms with their son's autism continues in the second volume of this award-winning series.
- Author BiographyKeiko Tobe was born in Japan and after graduation worked in advertising. She moved to Tokyo with her new husband and worked as a Mangaka's assistant, eventually becoming Mangaka herself. Although she has produced numerous manga this is considered her master work.
- Author(s)Keiko Tobe
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIntegrated: 450, b/w illustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width145 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.