All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe author says: My intention in this booklet is to introduce the reader to a straightforward, Bible-based, down-to-earth, and very practical way of entering into the prayer of stillness or contemplative prayer. I am keen that you should try it out, to DO it, t just read about it. So theory and technique are barely mentioned, and all you need is a chair and a Bible and some moments of quiet. For those who feel drawn to this way of praying, suggestions are given for further reading material and for contact with a contemplative prayer organisation. Although written with beginners mainly in mind, those already practised in silent prayer will find some useful resource material in this book.
- Author BiographyMartin Tunnicliffe was ordained in the Church of England in 1960 and served as a parish priest in the diocese of Birmingham for 38 years.
- Author(s)Martin Tunnicliffe
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.