All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been said that author Tom Winton is a man who writes with his pen dipped in his soul. Like all his previous Amazon best-selling books, his new vella, Within a Man's Heart, is packed with intrigue and emotion. Mr. Winton has been listed as an Amazon Top 100 Author in Literary Fiction. Four years after burying his young wife, New York sales executive Christian Crews still can't move forward with his life. Day after day, treasured memories of his beloved Elyse continue to drift through his spirit like an endless procession of mournful ghosts. Chris wants to leave Manhattan-walk away from his job and the apartment he and Elyse once shared. He dreams of moving to New Hampshire, where he feels he just might have a chance of finding peace. But in his grieving mind, breaking away from those memories would be the same as abandoning Elyse-an unforgivable act of betrayal he could never live with. Then, on the fourth anniversary of Elyse's death, Chris makes two shocking discoveries, and a part of him begins to believe that she would want him to go on with his life. Two weeks later he makes the move to New Hampshire, and minutes after arriving in the small rural village of Mountain Step, he meets a beautiful local woman with mesmerizing gray eyes and a heart as big as the surrounding mountains. Beginning ather emotional relationship may be the last thing on Chris's mind, but he soon finds himself falling for Gina Elkin, every bit as hard as she's fallen for him. Could there be a future for them? Will Elyse allow it? After all, she's still deep within Chris's heart-a place one else has ever been.
- Author BiographyTom Winton was born and raised in New York City. During his working career, he has done everything from working on a railroad gang in the Colorado Rockies to driving a taxicab in Manhattan. He has also been a mailman, a salesman, an entrepreneur and more. He lives in Hobe Sound, Florida, with his wife Blanche and their ill-tempered, but loveable, Jack Russell terrier, Ginger. They spend part of their time in Carmel, Maine. Tom's debut novel, Beyond Nostalgia, was released in February of 2011. This book has more than once been likened to such classics as Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird. Praised as a 20th century Gone with the Wind, Beyond Nostalgia has been on four different Amazon Bestseller lists. Mr. Winton's second novel, The Last American Martyr, came out in August of 2011. It has been on six Bestseller lists, at the same time. His third novel, Four Days with Hemingway's Ghost has been a bestseller as well.
- Author(s)Tom Winton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.