All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummer, 1816. Glamourists Jane and David Vincent return home to an unseasonably cold Long Parkmeade. Cooped up inside with Jane's fretful sister and father, they soon become restless, so when they receive a commission from a prominent family in London, they decide to go - taking Melody with them. Perhaps the change of scenery will brighten their moods (and Melody's marriage prospects). The capital is fizzing with talk of crop failures and unemployment riots in the rth. Finding it difficult to avoid getting embroiled in the intrigue, it's t long before Jane and David realise they must use their magic to solve a crisis of international proportions ...and get Melody to the church on time.
- Author BiographyMary Robinette Kowal is an author, professional puppeteer and voice actor. Mary currently lives in Chicago, Illinois. Visit www.maryrobinettekowal.com for more information about her fiction and puppetry.
- Author(s)Mary Robinette Kowal
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Glamourist Histories
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight264 g
- Width135 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.