All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionEmma has everything she could ever want: a well-paying job, a great apartment with views of Puget Sound, and a handsome fiance who loves her. But when she sees her old college crush, and he reminds her who she used to be, her life begins to fray. Emma didn't realize how much she needed music in her life. The more time she spends with Owen, and playing the pia, the more distant her fiance gets. Secrets begin to build until Emma is forced to make a choice: stay with her fiance, in the life she's comfortable in, or she can follow her heart--even if she'd t sure where she'll end up.
- Author BiographyNicole Tone has always had a passion for writing and it's followed her through her whole life. She has earned her BA in Creative Writing and Literature and is finishing her MFA in Writing at Savannah College of Art and Design. Nicole is an editor, freelance writer, book reviewer, and novelist with bylines on Hello Giggles and xoJane. When she's not reading or writing, she's flying out to Seattle, New York, or some new place she has yet to explore.
- Author(s)Nicole Tone
- PublisherMagnolia Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagnolia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.